The promo is open to all active EastWest credit cardholders (â€śCardholdersâ€ť) in good credit standing.
Promo period is from January 20 to December 31, 2019.
Cardholders can enjoy 12% discount for a minimum single-receipt purchase of Php500 at http://www.zalora.com.ph or ZALORA Mobile App during the promo period using their EastWest Credit Card, and promo code EWB12.
The promo code may be used multiple times within the promotion period by a ZALORA customer. It is applicable to selected brands and categories except for those detailed in www.zalora.com.ph/faq-non-sale/.
To avail of the promo, cardholders must follow these steps:
- Log-on to http://www.zalora.com.ph
- Click on "Shop Women" or "Shop Men" to begin.
- Select product categories.
- Select product.
- Select size and click on "Add to Bag".
- Once finished, click CHECKOUT NOW to proceed.
- Log in or Register by Signing in via Facebook. Input Customer Information such as name, phone number and delivery address.
- Select "Credit/Debit Card" as Payment Method and add card information.
- Click "Have a promo code? Enter it here".
- Enter promo code: EWB12 then click APPLY.
- Click "Order Now" to finalize order.
- Discount will be deducted from subtotal.
- Click ORDER NOW to finalize the order.
The offer cannot be applied retroactively. ZALORA reserves the right to cancel orders resulting from abuse of the Promo Voucher Code or fraudulent transactions.
By joining this Promo, the Cardholder confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the mechanics of the Promo including, but not limited to these terms and conditions. For any concern, inquiry on the promo or concerns on the EastWest Credit Card account or Cardholder's eligibility, Cardholders may contact EastWest's 24-Hour Customer Hotline at (02) 888-1700 or e-mail email@example.com.
Terms and conditions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Card shall apply.
All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by EastWest. In case of disputes relating to the promo, the decision of EastWest and ZALORA shall be conclusive with approval of DTI.
Accounts should not be delinquent (i.e. for Credit Cards), not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards are not reported lost or stolen, and those who have not otherwise, violated any of the Terms & Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cards.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 0701, Series of 2019.
For inquiries and feedback, you may call EastWestâ€™s 24-Hour Customer Service at (02) 888-1700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
EastWest is supervised by Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas with telephone number (632) 708-7087.