- The promo is open to all active EastWest Debit and Credit Cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing.*
- Promo period is from July 15, 2020 to July 14, 2021.
- Offers are not valid on the following blackout dates:
- Valentine's Day Campaign (Feb 1 - 14, 2021) and
- Mother's Day Campaign (May 1 – 10, 2021)
- Cardholders can enjoy the following discounts at www.flowerstore.ph:
|P200 off with minimum purchase of P1500
Promo code: EWB200
|12% off (capped at P150, no minimum purchase)
Promo Code: EWB12
- The promo codes EWB200 or EWB12 must be used upon checkout. The Cardholder must use his/her EastWest Debit/Credit card to avail himself/herself of the offer.
- Discount/s may be used multiple times.
- To avail of the promo, cardholders must follow these steps:
- Select an item or items and add them to cart at www.flowerstore.ph
- Add a personal message and select the date/time of delivery
- Proceed to checkout and complete payment and input your EastWest Debit/Credit card and discount code
- Wait for the delivery
- Offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with upgrade certificates, other promotional certificates and any other marketing tie-up programs or promotions.
- Offers are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash, gift certificates or other goods and services.
- By joining this Promo, the Cardholder confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the mechanics of the Promo including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions. For any concern, inquiry on the promo or concerns on the EastWest Debit or Credit Card account or Cardholder's eligibility, Cardholders may contact EastWest's 24-Hour Customer Hotline at (+632) 8888-1700 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terms and conditions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit/Debit Card shall apply.
- All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by EastWest. In case of disputes relating to the promo, the decision of EastWest and Flowerstore.ph shall be conclusive with approval of DTI.
- *Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest credit cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-101528, Series of 2020