- The promo is open to all active EastWest Debit and Credit cardholders (“Cardholders”) in good credit standing.*
- Promo period is from August 15, 2020 to August 14, 2021.
- Cardholders can enjoy the following discount at www.minimart.ph:
|12% off (capped at P150, no minimum purchase)
- The promo code EWBMM12 must be used upon checkout. The Cardholder must use his/her EastWest Debit/Credit card to avail himself/herself of the offer.
- Offer is applicable to new and existing Minimart.ph customers and can be availed multiple times.
- Discount does not apply on delivery fee.
- Delivery is within Metro Manila only.
- To avail of the promo, cardholders must follow these steps:
- Visit www.minimart.ph
- Select items and click shopping cart icon to Add to cart
- Proceed to “Checkout” and pick delivery date
- Enter complete contact information and the recipient contact details
- Enter promo code EWBMM12
- Complete booking details and pay using a qualified EastWest Debit re Credit card
- Offers cannot be exchanged for other items or discounts and cannot be used in conjunction with upgrade certificates, other promotional certificates, and any other marketing tie-up programs or promotions.
- Offers are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash, gift certificates, or other goods and services.
- By joining this Promo, the Cardholder confirms that he/she has read, understood, and agreed to the mechanics of the Promo including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions. For any concern, inquiry on the promo or concerns on the EastWest Debit or Credit Card account or Cardholder's eligibility, cardholders may contact EastWest 24-Hour Customer hotline at (+632) 8888-1700 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Terms and conditions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Debit/Credit Card shall apply.
- All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder's eligibility for the promo shall be resolved by EastWest. In case of disputes relating to the promo, the decision of EastWest and Minimart.ph shall be conclusive with approval of DTI.
- *Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest credit cards are not reported lost or stolen, and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103032 Series of 2020