Thank you for choosing EastWest Bank as your financial partner.
By submitting an application, you authorize EastWest Bank to obtain a consumer report and to check your employment history as part of the review of your application. You are also authorizing EastWest Bank to obtain a consumer report in the future when updating, renewing, collecting, or extending your account.
We recommend that you have the latest browser in order to have a more secure connection when accessing your account with EastWest Bank. Click Here to proceed to Download Center.
- Filipino Citizen or local resident foreigners
- Principal Cardholder must be at least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old
- Minimum gross annual income must be:
- - Php120,000 for EastWest Practical MasterCard and LausAutoGroup Visa
- - Php180,000 for EastWest Classic Visa/MasterCard, EastWest Dolce Vita MasterCard and Hyundai MasterCard
- - Php480,000 for EastWest Gold Visa/MasterCard and EastWest EveryDay MasterCard
- - Php1,800,000 for EastWest Platinum MasterCard
- Must have a residence landline or postpaid mobile phone and business landline
- Residence or business address must be within Greater Manila Area (Caloocan City, Las Piñas City, Makati City, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Manila, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay City, Pasig, Pateros, Quezon City, San Juan, Taguig, Valenzuela), Cavite (Alfonso, Amadeo, Bacoor, Carmona, Cavite City, Dasmariñas City, Gen. Aguinaldo, Gen. Mariano, Gen. Trias, Alvarez, GMA, Imus, Indang, Kawit, Magallanes, Maragondon, Mendez, Naic, Noveleta, Rosario, Silang, Tagaytay, Tanza, Ternate, Trece Martires), Laguna (Biñan, Cabuyao, Calamba, Canlubang, Los Baños, San Pablo, San Pedro, Sta. Cruz, Sta. Rosa), Rizal (Angono, Antipolo, Binangonan, Cainta, Montalban, San Mateo, Taytay), Bulacan (Baliuag, Bocaue, Bustos, Malolos, Meycauayan, Obando, Pulilan, San Ildefonso, San Jose Del Monte, Sta. Maria), Batangas (Batangas City, Bauan, Ibaan, Lipa City, Rosario, San Jose, San Pascual, Sto. Tomas, Tanauan, Lemery, San Juan), Quezon (Candelaria, Lucban, Lucena, Pagbilao, Sariaya, Tayabas), Cebu (Consolacion, Lapu-Lapu City, Lilo-an, Mandaue, San Fernando, Cebu City, Mandaue City, Minglanilla, Talisay, Bunawan, Borbon, Bogo, Carcar, Danao, Toledo, Cordova), Pampanga (Angeles City, Apalit, Candaba, Dau, Floridablanca, Guagua, Mabalacat, Macabebe, Magalang, Masantol, Mexico, Minalin, Porac, San Fernando, Sta. Ana, Sta. Rita), Tarlac (Bamban, Camiling, Capas, Concepcion, Paniqui, Tarlac City), Nueva Ecija (Cabanatuan, Gapan, Palayan, San Jose), Zambales (Olongapo City, Subic), Pangasinan (Binmaley, Calasiao, Dagupan City, Lingayen, Mangaldan, Rosales, San Carlos City, San Fabian, Sta. Barbara, Urdaneta City, Villasis), Benguet (Baguio City, La Trinidad), La Union (Bacnotan, Bauang, Naguilan), Laoag (Bacarra, Batac, Currimao, Dingras, Laoag City, Paoay, Pasuquin, San Nicolas, Sarrat, Vintar), Davao (Davao City, Panabo, Digos, Tagum, Mandug, Matina, Mintal, Panacan, Talomo, Toril), Cagayan De Oro (Cagayan De Oro City, Opol), Iloilo City, Bicol (Legazpi City, Naga City, Bombon, Bula, Calabanga, Camaligan, Canaman, Magarao, Milaor, Minalabac, Pili, San Fernando), Bacolod (Bacolod City, Bago), Zamboanga City.
- Completely filled-out and signed EastWest Bank Credit Card Application Form
- Photocopy of (1) valid photo-bearing ID (i.e. Company ID, Driver's License, Passport, Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID, SSS, BIR ID, Voter's ID, etc.)
If employed, submit:
- Photocopy of Certificate of Compensation Payment/ Tax Withheld (BIR Form 2316) and any one of the following:
- - Original Certificate of Employment stating breakdown of compensation
- - Letter of Appointment/Personnel Action Memo
- - Salary Adjustment Memo issued within the latest month
- - Latest Month Payslip
- - Latest copy of Service Record for government employees
- - Valid Credit Card Reference or Latest Month Statement of Account
If Self-employed, submit both:
- Latest ITR
- Audited Financial Statements
If Local Resident Foreigner, submit any one of the following:
- Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)
- Visa and Work Permit
- For diplomat or embassy personnel, visa and embassy certification are required.
- For expatriates employed in the Top 1,000 corporations, Certificate of Employment stating salary and tenure are required.
Documents submitted related to the credit card application will be kept by the Bank and not be returned.
Your credit card application will take about
10 ? 15 days to process.
Note: 1st year Annual Membership Fee waiver for EastWest EveryDay MasterCard applies to new-to-bank cardholders only. New-to-bank is defined as cardholders who do not have an existing EastWest Credit Card.